Printing and Mailing Services
Fedcap offers a full range of services on state-of-the-art equipment, specializing in short to medium-run, on-demand business cards, flyers, pamphlets, catalogs and mail fulfillment.
Fedcap’s attentive, dedicated, and knowledgeable staff is a part of your team and is available throughout the printing/finishing/mailing process to see that your project is delivered to spec, on budget, and on time.
For more information about Fedcap Printing and Mailing Services, to get quotes on your next project, or to place orders for business cards, call John Mastrull at 212.727.4359 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services include:
• Single or full color business cards printed one or two sides.
• High quality full color or single color printing in a variety of formats on a wide selection of high quality coated and uncoated papers as well as other substrates.
• Bindery capabilities include collating, folding and inserting, saddle stitch, semi-perfect, and perfect booklet binding.
• Full range of lettershop and fulfilment services: variable data letters, addressing, folding, inserting, metering and stamping, pick up and delivery as well as delivery to post office, etc.
• Design services are also available.
Our equipment includes:
• State-of-the-Art Canon ImagePRESS C8000VP digital color production press with in-line finishing for efficient delivery of high-value projects with outstanding color
• Canon C7010VP Color Image Press with in-line finishing
• Konica Minolta Black & White Bizhub Press 1250: Powerful production output in high-quality B&W; print/copy speeds up to 125 ppm
• Duplo PFI-2000 Perfect Bind Finisher
• Formax Square IT Booklet Semi-Perfect Bind Finisher: gives saddle-stapled booklets a professional, perfect-bound look
• Duplo 490 Pro Hydraulic Programmable Guillotine Paper Cutter
• High speed/high volume folders and inserters
• High speed/high volume addressing and tabbing systems
• Folder/sealing equipment for self-mailers
• NCOA/move updates to achieve higher delivery rates and meet USPS requirements for postage discounts
For quotes and assistance on your next project or to place orders for business cards, call John Mastrull at 212.727.4359 or e-mail email@example.com.
Fedcap Printing and Mailing Services
1231 Lafayette Avenue
Bronx, NY 10474